Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ed Anderson: Con Artist or Nutty Professor?

CPRT Seattle contact David Gow posts this on his attack blog devoted to me... at least I think it's me (he spells my name with asterisks).

"***'s newest post is hilariously tenuous--and possibly actionable!"


I suppose he means that Ed Anderson may sue me for calling him a con artist... if he does, he'll get laughed out of court.

For thirty years Anderson has convinced public officials, investors and citizens into listening to his ridiculous gadgetbahn mumbo-jumbo and investing in countless projects and studies that went nowhere. With every PRT business venture failed, he'd start a new one without fixing what was wrong with the last one. Doesn't that sound like a flim-flam man?

But maybe Ed Anderson isn't a con man. Maybe he's just an absent-minded, nutty professor.

The Taxi 2000 vs Ed Anderson lawsuit had some nutty e-mails from Ed Anderson like this one:

Ray,

This is what we have come to. The guy who is now CEO of our company is a liar, deceiver and slanderer, all with information he has obtained second hand.

Ed


...and this one:

Dear Chuck,

I am sure you have a lot of catching up to do.

Mark Olson wants to meet with us to discuss a legislative strategy. He is thinking of a bill that would deep six T2C, and I suggested that he hold off until he talks to us.


Interesting! What did Mark Olson mean by that? I thought Mark Olson was promoting Taxi 2000.

No comments: