Saturday, March 10, 2007

Heidi Olson's Sister Says Rep, Mark Olson's Attorney Told "False Story"

Rep. Mark Olsons sister-in-law has an LTE in today's West Sherburne Tribune::

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Reader: Standards needed

TO THE EDITOR:

I am proud of my sister, Heidi Olson, and her decision not to try to influence the public by making statements about the incidents which landed Mark Olson in jail. However, after attending the latest hearing on Feb. 9, I heard Olson's lawyer tell a reporter the false story that Heidi "came after Olson and he was trying to control the situation". Perhaps a weak case has led him to apply this tactic. It is misperceptions like that which hopefully will be brought out in court, when persons testifying are under oath.

It is my hope that the people of Sherburne County will agree that physical violence is never warranted or justified. In my 32 plus years of marriage, my husband has never been physically aggressive with me. I don't think I could do anything that would cause him to act that way. Unless there is a common agreement and a standard about domestic violence, there is not much more that can be said.

Holli Rebney

Minnetonka, MN


Rep, Mark Olson needs open the Bible he clutches in front of the news media and read the 9th Commandment-- "Thou shalt not bear false witness.... "

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: