Sunday, May 13, 2007

"PheistyChick" Rethinks Her Support For Rep. Mark Olson

Pheistyblog:

So why am I supportive of Rep. Olson? To be honest, I don’t really know. Every logical thought I’ve had has told me to run from this as fast as I can, in the other direction.


... you should listen to that little voice more often, PheistyChick...
What I do know is that there are more to these stories than what the media is reporting, and that the man that I met with on Friday is a man who truly wants to do what’s right. That’s what my heart tells me. And I’m also reminded that there is more to this than meets the eye, and that I am no one (obviously) to judge.

The right-wingers are always saying liberals listen to their bleeding hearts when it comes to crime. "Too soft on crime" is what the righties say... "lock up the bastards and throw away the key"... except when it's their friends and cohorts who are accused of crimes.

Olson himself was one of those tough-on-crime right-wingers. Here's a clipping from his campaign literature:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ken Avidor blogs about the hypocrites and liars who promoted Personal Rapid Transit and other gadgetbahn scams.

No comments: