Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dump Bachmann Event In Saint Cloud April 26th

Eva and I were invited by the Saint Cloud State University College Democrats to talk about MIchele Bachmann and her Marriage Amendment. I said few words about Bachmann and Olson's PRT boondoggle.

Jim Huhtala was there and gave a short talk about why he was running for 16b. I was very impressed.

I've only met a few politicians who I felt I could support 100%. Jim Huhtala is one of them. He's articulate, progressive, smart with a lot of good old-fashioned common sense.

I hope the voters of 16b have the common sense to elect Jim Huhtala this fall.

This is funny.. in one SCSU hallway, Eva and I found this poster for the Dump Bachmann event next to a poster for... well... click on the thumbnail:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

lloydletta said...

That poster was absolutely hilarious.

Avidor said...

The Dinosaur Adventureland Guy!!!

Read about it here.