Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Olson Strikes Again!!!"

Cory Ewing from the comments:

After the knowledge of his defeat, Mark retires the ideas for better government and moves onto more serious issues in the world. Like the potato chips that his wife Heidi Olson bought for the party that she threw in his honor and the honor of all the citizen's in District 16 who helped in his campaign. I don't know if these particular potato chips were of the healthy line of potato chips, but in the eyes of a man who desires nothing but to input his beliefs into the lives of others around him, these chips were NOT healthy enough for a party of his stature. Not only were they not healthy enough, but they were to be removed immediately from his sight. A little childish you ask? No. This is Mark Olson, a man who thought that a steady diet of non-salted almonds and a glass of water was enough to plenish the likes of a 10 year old Autistic boy 3 times a day. The same Mark Olson who found it necessary to weasel his way into a family directly after the tragic death of the father in that family, taking full advantage of all the amenities of a large home and family of his own that he never had til the age of 46. Not only did he show a poor attitude after a defeat Tuesday night, he most importantly forgot to thank all of those who supported him through his rather large mistakes. I guess though, when all you care about is yourself and the progressions in your own life, then what does it really matter how you treat those around you and the people you supposedly love. I would tell Mark to figure it out, but he won't, because he is a victim in this world according to his own inner thoughts. But in reality, maybe the people around him and those who keep believing in him are the actual victims.


This is very sad... Olson has obviously not learned his lesson.

UPDATE: Another comment from "Little Birdy":

As I was flying around Big Lake today I saw a woman on the side of the road trying very hard to get into her locked mini-van. As I flew closer, I noticed a man in the driver's seat. I thought to myself; "Why is she struggling so hard to get in when there is someone in the driver's seat who can just open the door for her?" So I flew closer once again and to my surprise, the man in the driver's seat was State Representative Mark Olson. Now its not everyday that you get to see a celebrity up close so I went and checked out the situation when I noticed that Mr. Olson had locked the woman who appeared to be his wife out of the vehicle and was not letting her in. Wow is all I said. Who locks a woman out of a mini-van on the side of a road? Well, I guess when you are Mark Olson, you can get away with anything. The incident lasted a little while until the woman was properly allowed into the vehicle.


Doesn't sound like Olson is adjusting well to his lame duck status.

No comments: