Saturday, November 18, 2006

Olson Supporter Blames Teenagers and Criticizes Homosexuals

A comment on the MN PUBLIUS blog:

Written by: Em
Posted on: November 15, 2006 at 10:09 pm

This comment is to Offred… I know Mark Olson personally. You are being judgemental and critical without knowing the facts of his marriage or situation. I do know the facts. Raising teenagers and in particular teenagers that are not your own is a very difficult job. You all make me very sick. You sound very hateful and vengeful and I am disgusted. I hope you will all have to eat your words someday. Don’t judge others when you don’t walk in their shoes. Isn’t that what you homosexuals are asking of others…You don’t want others passing judgement on you so why do you do it to others, you hypocrites.


Is this a preview of what Mark Olson's defense will be at his trial?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spousal abuse is a crime.

Being a homosexual is not a crime.